Sunday, February 9, 2014

Never chosen

I read that text over and over
Putting together pieces of a lying lover
Storming in to throw your shit 
Trying to spare my angry hit
How could you?! I screamed 
My body tearing at the seam
Your response so blank
I just caught you, my heart sank
Tears filling up my eyes
Playing back all your audio lies
Slamming the door on your repeated sorrys
You won't ever have to hide secrets don't worry 
A repeated position I'm constantly in
The other girls always seem to win
Am I not pretty enough for you not to cheat
Or did I deserve these constant repeats 
I guess what needs to change
Is a want for a guy my age
They will always choose
Blonde hair and big boobs
And I will always suffer
From a young mans dishonor 

1 comment:

  1. I am slightly removed but not at all untouched, as she's standin' tall in the eye of the storm with her vulnerable heart and eyes filled with pain 'cause she just cannot ignore the sharp shards of bad news running thru her veins like some toxic acid rain. I wish there was a way I could give her one full day free from hurt and pain, say that one special phrase to chase it all away. Being a patient friend, a distant helpless spectator, really does suck sometimes.,

    ReplyDelete