Sunday, May 3, 2015

05-03-15

Another one bites the dust
Man that was tough
Feeling used
Emotionally abused
I really thought i was wrong
I thought you had depth
I lept
Thinking you were consumed
Really it was your doom
Do I not seem good enough
Am I not crazy enough
Like you said
The attachment wasn't there
Hard to hear such harsh words
Then I remember what I deserve
Its nice to know it wasn't me
But hard to think i invested so much in thee
I hope that you find the one your looking for
Just don't make them feel like your whore
It was a bump in the road
Now it is finally closed


1 comment:

  1. Well know you aren't the only one to feel this. Though some of us have been the ones to inflect these emotions...and some of us the ones to feel inspired to write these out. Then there's those of us that are both.

    Straight to the point and effective. I like it 💙

    ReplyDelete