Wednesday, July 1, 2015

07/01/15

People have spoken
Shared their own thoughts
On the life I'm livin
My question remains
How does my life 
Affect you in some way
It's funny to me
When I hear what they say
That I've changed or I'm weird
How would you know I disappeared 
I don't talk trash on your life goals
I never show my face in your world
Bringing me up in your convos 
You do you 
I'm doing fine thanks tho
I grew up and found who I was 
I'd recommend doing the same
Talk about your life and this age 
But maybe you peaked 
And the past were your days 
I honestly have sympathy
For those who have internal misery
Nothing to share than another's choices
But all you hear are worthless voices 
You're no better than what you speak
Make sure it's not trash 
Or else you will reek

No comments:

Post a Comment