Monday, January 8, 2018

No more you

Can I ask you a question 
Will you help me figure it out 
How we went from death do us part
To your already out
Already in love with someone else
You needing a distraction?
Can’t work on yourself 
I was hoping my intuition was wrong
But you simply fooled me that long 
I’m sad I’m hurt 
But I’m not damaged or broken 
The weird thing about loving you
I wasn’t inlove with you 
You were able to mess with my head and emotions
Making me feel so worthless 
Needing so much help 
I felt the severity of the pain 
As you accused and ended things that day
The biggest thing I tend to leave out 
Was our love was pouring 
Front two very different spouts 
I loved you and meant it 
You loved me and lied 
Trying to push me down
Take away my internal light 
Each and every move was strategized 
I can’t  believe I trusted anything out of your mouth 
I loved you it’s true 
But it’s the love I thought I knew 
Now that I’m centered
Safe and complete 
I will only bring in what’s meant for me 
Respecting and loving myself was a must 

I finally got rid of the last bit of “you” dust

1 comment:

  1. I just read all these. Very impressive. You should compile your letters into a book

    ReplyDelete